Exclusive wooden training ring for dressage
A De Sutter Naturally wooden dressage arena is a stylish and durable solution for the marking of your dressage arena. The solid connection between posts and boards and the absence of nails or screws also make your paddock extra safe. Not only safe, but also visually appealing: the best quality pine wood has a beautiful authentic look and requires no maintenance. You can also choose for durable top-grade hardwood, which requires no maintenance for at least 30 years.
- A different version of our Square field fence or the Royal Tropic fence.
- The posts and boards of the dressage ring are smoothly planed.
- This horse fence will last you for 20 to 30 years (depending on your choice of wood), without any maintenance.
Made from durability class 1 tropical hardwood or Densiforce®
- Wooden dressage ring with authentic look
- Made of durable pine or tropical hardwood
- Maintenance-free for years
De Sutter Naturally offers the best care, protection and safety for your four-legged friend, excellent service for you and added value for your property.